Sunday, April 7, 2019

Day 28: Shelley - What goes around comes around

Image result for chocolate chip cookies image

It's day 28 and spring break has definitely seen me splurge a bit. I haven't gained but I haven't been losing at the same rate either. That's ok because tomorrow is Monday and school starts again and I get my routine back! Routine is my best buddy when I'm slimming down.  

I decided to make cookies today so I could resupply my freezer stash of dough for those Sunday nights when I don't feel like making a real dessert or when someone stops by and needs a treat.  We made waffles this morning and I managed to limit myself to one with just strawberries and whipped cream and then I ran away and let Jason figure out feeding the kiddos and putting stuff away. Know thyself, right?

Back to the cookies, I baked up a batch to make sure they tasted good and decided to send some over to Heidi's house for which I got a plate of cookies in return:).  Karma.  I sent them to Heidi's house because the kiddos also needed to deliver an invitation for E's birthday party. I'm only a few weeks behind so, pretty much on schedule:).

Today's BMR CALC: 1,866- 1,403= 463 Calorie Deficit 

Here's what I ate today. . .
Budget
1,596
Food
1,403
Exercise
-
Net
1,403
Under
193
Breakfast: 337
Blackforest Ham
3 1/4 Ounces
114
Strawberries By Gram
41 Grams
13
Lunch: 469
Mixed Kabob
3/4 Serving
113
Dinner: 501
Mixed Kabob
1 Serving
150
Snacks: 96
Random Snitching
1 Serving
50
Strawberries By Gram
144 Grams
46
Until tomorrow. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment