Wednesday, April 10, 2019





I love this picture showing the difference between body fat and the scale! This lady is a lean mean fighting machine. She's a trainer at F45 in Holladay. 
Yes, I can tell my body is changing but the number on the scale is only down 9 lbs.in 7 weeks. 
I went and met with the nutritionist today after having what I felt like a crappy 2 weeks of eating, Spring break and Jed being out of town. Yes, I tried to follow my meal plan but then there was crumble cookies, pizza factory pizza and bread twists WITH ranch (2 times 😬), egg shaped Reeses peanut butter cups, buffalo wild wings, cookies from The Store, AND chicken pot pie from June Pies. I guess I didn't ruin it too badly. In one week I lost 3.40 lbs, lost 1.70% body fat, gained 0.90 lean muscle, and lost 4.30 fat mass. A grand total of 9 lbs.,  -6.1% body fat, gained 5.44 lean muscle mass, and lost 14.44 lbs. of fat mass, all in 7 weeks. 
Right here right now I PROMISE to be better at blogging...with my meal plan I just feel everything is SO mundane. 
Can't wait for warmer weather so we can sit outside and chat while the kids run and play free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment