Monday, April 1, 2019

Shelley: Day 22 - Be Honest

Image result for steamed vegetables

Day 22 and it's spring break. . .gah.  It was my sister-in-law's birthday today so of course there was cake and ice cream and Chinese food. I almost never eat Chinese food because everything has a sauce and sauce is the great calorie collector of all time!  Instead of letting it happen and killing my week, I decided to be honest with my brother and told him I'm working on a slim down.  He asked if there was anything I could eat and I told him steamed vegetables.  He was kind enough to add that to the order, and I pretty  much just ate a pile of those and tried not to get too close to the egg rolls;).

My favorite tip today is be honest. When the people around you know what you're doing, often they are very supportive. Thanks to my little reveal, I didn't blow today. 

Today's BMR CAL: 1,866- 1,202= 664 Calorie Deficit (Great day, and it even had cake! I am determined not to fall off the wagon during Spring Break!)

Here's what I ate today:

Budget
1,612
Food
1,202
Exercise
-
Net
1,202
Under
410
Breakfast: 283
Blackforest Ham
5 Ounces
175
Preztal Bites
1 Piece
50
Chocolate
1 Each
58
Lunch: 255
Mini pretzel dogs
1/8 Serving
55
Dinner: 358
Bacon, Cooked
3/4 Piece
32
English Muffin
1/2 Each
66
Snacks: 306
Random Snitching
1 Serving
50
Until tomorrow. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment