Monday, March 11, 2019

Shelley: Day 1 - This is how we do it!! (Imagine the song:)).

Image result for water image

It's day 1 and I am so in the groove for this! Thank you guys so much for wanting to do this!  

I did my BMR calc and my magic number is 1899.  Any calories I eat under that number will chip away at my backside (or hopefully, belly fat).  

I'm always amazed when I get back on the wagon at just how much crap I was eating. It's amazing how effective I am at managing to eat at every opportunity. But I'm proud to say that even though there was a huge counter of amazing looking treats on Julie's counter, I ran for cover and skipped eating them. I did have a small sliver of my brownies to make sure they weren't totally under-baked. They were definitely on the gooey side, but pretty good.  I made brownies because I actually don't like brownies very much. I love chocolate, but for some reason, brownies don't attract me very much. . . unless they are covered in frosting, in which case. . .look out!!!:).

TODAY'S PROGRESS:

My BMR CALC: 1,899-1,289= 610 Calorie Deficit!!!! 3,800 Calories= 1lb. 

Below is what I ate today:
Budget
1,719
Food
1,289
Exercise
-
Net
1,289
Under
430
Breakfast: 182

Blackforest Ham
4 Ounces
140

Blueberries
73 Grams
42

Lunch: 488

Blueberries
82 Grams
47

Dinner: 358

Snacks: 261

Blueberries
82 Grams
47

Sugar Snap Peas
150 Grams
62

Raspberries
82 Grams
41

Cheese, Cream Havarti
1 Ounce
111

Tip of the day:  WATER!!! Water is a must! Every time you feel like grazing, or your just feeling hungry, grab water and chug it down! I'm a total grazer, so I have to redirect that habit and it usually takes me a week or two, but then it becomes my go-to rather than something calorie laden. 

I'm looking forward to seeing your posts! Until tomorrow. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment