Saturday, March 16, 2019

Shelley: Day 6 - The Weekend- Dun. . .Dun. . .Dun. . .

Image result for popcorn images
It's day 6 and I'm going strong, but I've definitely felt the temptation a bit stronger this weekend. So far, I've tried hard to take healthy snacks with me when I know I'll be tempted by stuff but I totally spaced they have popcorn at the carwash.  Ugg.  My car needed an interior clean too so it was extra long. I texted you guys instead of giving in and toughed it out. 

I had to run an errand right after that ended up taking extra long and I was SUPRE hungry by the time I got home so I speed cooked the corned beef I got for St. Patties and while that was cooking a threw on a test recipe for a simple-low-cal butternut squash soup. It turned out great and I had a cup of it. I think I'm going to try a slightly different version tomorrow and see which one turned out better. I cleaned my kitchen, which desperately needed it and now I'm sitting down to a show and find I'm a little too under on calories (too low and my body will put itself into starvation mode and cling to everything I'm trying to unload). So I'm going to do something a little wasteful and eat some popcorn. Not a lot of nutritional value for the calories, but I really wanted it and I'll stick to skinny pop which is was less cals. 

Today's BMR CALC: 1,899-1,202= 697 Calorie Deficit!!!

Here's what I ate today:

Budget
1,677
Food
1,202
Exercise
-
Net
1,202
Under
475
Breakfast: 239
Raspberries
30 Grams
15
Blackforest Ham
5 Ounces
175
Blueberries
86 Grams
49
Lunch: 270
Dinner: 446
Corned Beef
6 Ounces
270
Snacks: 247
Skinny Pop Popcorn
1 Container
100
Blueberries
91 Grams
52
Blackberries, Grams
50 Grams
22
Random Snitching
1 Serving
50
Until tomorrow. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment