Sunday, March 17, 2019

Shelley: Day 7 - Sunday Dinner - Ugh

Image result for roast beef dinner image

It's day 7 and today was a different kind of challenge. I am successful when I plan, keep in clean, and calculate in advance.  We had Sunday dinner at my in-laws and it's way more complicated to plan for and calculate. I made sure I mostly loaded up on veggies, but they had been roasted in oil so that adds quite a few cals. I made an amazingly delicious Cesar salad that I wanted to eat sooo much of, but I knew it was off limits with all that creamy dressing. I knew the fruit wasn't contaminated with extra calories so I loaded up on that and had a tablespoon of mashed potatoes and limited my meat intake. I was going to skip dessert but the popsicle-type things had nutritional info on them and were only 110 calories so I decided to have one. I think I've done well today, but's it's so hard to be precise at that type of meal. I hope you guys had a good day!

Today's BMR CALC: 1,899-1,400= 499 Calorie Deficit (I think) Not a bad day. Glad I skipped lunch!

Here's what I ate today:
Budget
1,668
Food
1,400
Exercise
-
Net
1,400
Under
268
Breakfast: 127
Blackforest Ham
2 Ounces
70
Blueberries
100 Grams
57
Lunch: 0
No food logged for lunch
Dinner: 1027
Melona Coconut
1 Serving
110
Cesar salad
1 Serving
150
Mashed Potatoes, w/ Gravy
1/2 Serving
60
Blueberries
200 Grams
114
Blackberries, Grams
100 Grams
43
Random Snitching
4 Servings
200
Snacks: 246
Bread
1 Serving
90
Until tomorrow. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment