Thursday, March 21, 2019

Shelley: Day 11 - Grazing is my weakness!

Image result for snacks

So I'm getting close to THAT week of the month and I can feel the need to snack.  It's so crazy how much hormones play a role in this stuff. I did well this morning and even though I made my kids a delicious cheesy pizza for dinner, I didn't eat it. I bailed and hit Subway because sometimes I need other people to portion stuff for me, like today. 

I have been seriously wanting to graze all evening, partially out of boredom (Jason is out of town) and partially out of hormonal weakness. This is going to be my challenge over the next week. I just need to put my mind in charge and keep that iron grip on my diet. 

Tonight, when I started wanting to eat everything in sight, I pulled out a pack of wintergreen mini Altoids and slowly worked my way through them.  The whole tin is only about 25 calories so no harm done.  I kept myself to four Zesta crackers and one Hershey Almond kiss and now I seriously need to go upstairs, faaarrrrr from my kitchen. 

BMR CALC: 1,866-1,360= 506 Calorie Deficit (This one took a lot more effort than usual.)

HEre's what I ate today:
Budget
1,643
Food
1,360
Exercise
-
Net
1,360
Under
283
Breakfast: 262
Blackforest Ham
5 Ounces
175
Raspberries
27 Grams
14
Blueberries
98 Grams
56
Blackberries, Grams
40 Grams
17
Lunch: 454
Peas, Green
3 Tablespoons
22
Small avcado
3/4 Ounce
36
Vinegar, Balsamic
3 Tablespoons
42
Ham, Honey, Smoked
1 Ounce
35
Bacon, Cooked
3/4 Piece
32
Dinner: 445
Vegetable Barley
7/8 Can
175
Snacks: 199
Zesta Crackers
5 Pieces
50
Random Snitching
2 Servings
100
Until tomorrow. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment