Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Shelley: Day 2 - Eating Out is for Losers

Margherita Pizza, Sliced, Food, Italian

It's Day 2 so, of course, it was my step-dad's birthday:(.  We went to Sentebello's.  I'm usually pretty good at looking at the menu in advance and pre-making choices so I don't get sucked in.  Thankfully, we're doing this blog and instead of losing my mind and letting myself eat whatever, because it all sounded so good, I was honest.  

I told my family I was "on the wagon", as it were and they were super respectful. I asked them to place the uneaten pizza on the other end of the table, because one of my worst habits is picking at stuff when it's right in front of me and we're chatting. I said "no" to cake and only had about a tablespoon of gelato using a butter knife (instead of a spoon which would have granted me larger bites) to snitch a little of my kids gelato. I've probably over-calculated for the gelato but when guessing and trying to lose weight, I prefer to errr on the side of caution.  Also, I took a bag of blueberries to snack on if I got too tempted by whatever.  Ella ended up eating 90% of them. She does love fruit!

I also got suckered into Costco samples, so I accounted for those with my Random Snitching addition.

So for the most part, I think I did a great job. The downside is, I can't snack on anything tonight which bugs as I start to get snacky (I know that's not a word, but it really suits my sentiments) around now and Jason isn't here to distract me. I'm going to pull out some work to distract myself. 

I hope you guys had a good day! 

My BMR CALC:  1,899-1,460= 439 Calorie Deficit. (3,800= 1lb). Not my best day, but pretty good considering I went out to dinner and it was a birthday celebration!

Here's what I ate:
Budget
1,719
Food
1,460
Exercise
-
Net
1,460
Under
259
Breakfast: 238
Blackforest Ham
5 Ounces
175
Blueberries
65 Grams
37
Raspberries
52 Grams
26
Lunch: 449
Beef, Round Roast, Broiled
5 1/2 Ounces
366
Blueberries
91 Grams
52
Raspberries
61 Grams
31
Dinner: 553
Pizza Thin Crust
1 Serving
475
Salad Greens
1 Cup
7
Dressing, Balsamic Vinaigrette
1/3 Tablespoon
23
Snacks: 220
Random Snitching
4 Servings
200
Blueberries
40 Grams
20

Until tomorrow. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment