Sunday, March 24, 2019

Shelley: Day 14 - Grill me!

Image result for weber grill 4 burner
PMS is so lame. I have this incessant urge to snack, snack, snack and not for fruit or veggies! With the run up to speaking I was also feeling anxious and fighting snacking the last couple of days. Gah, I can't wait to get moving again. The biggest bummer is even though I'm eating like a champ I'm not dropping weight because I retain water during this hormonal section of things.  I know this, I know in a few more days I'll pee it off but I am highly motivated by a downward scale and when I'm craving snacks and not moving the needle on the scale it's bit more challenging. 

But, thanks to you ladies I'm blogging about it instead of indulging. On Friday, I got a half gallon of the olive garden ministrone soup (only 110cals/serving and it tastes great!).  I knew it was going to be a busy weekend and I wanted to set myself up for success. The only downside is the salt, but it's all good. I'm focusing on calories right now and a warm cup of soup is very satisfying. 

My favorite time of year is coming! I am the most successful when I have access to a grill. We ordered our new one and it arrives TOMORROW!!!! My best meal plan is this, grill a lean meat and a veggie (squash is great, so are bell peppers, onions, even sweet potatoes, it's all delicious and calorie cheap and nutritious. You can eat 7-8 ounces of grilled chicken and a mountain of veg. It's extremely satisfying! 

Heidi, you are right! Everyday is a new one! 3 miles is awesome! I wish I'd taken measurements.  I managed to squeeze into a skirt I haven't been able to fit into in a while.  That was a relief given I had to stand up in front of people today. 

Today's BMR CAL: 1,866-1,277= 589 Calorie Deficit (I just have to keep going!)

Budget
1,632
Food
1,277
Exercise
-
Net
1,277
Under
355
Breakfast: 206
Blackforest Ham
5 Ounces
175
Blueberries
54 Grams
31
Lunch: 311
Dinner: 208
Soup, Minestrone
1 1/2 Each
165
Strawberries By Gram
133 Grams
43
Snacks: 552
Strawberries By Gram
135 Grams
43
Zesta Crackers
5 Pieces
50
Andy's mint
1 Piece
25
Sea salt
8 Grams
40
Random Snitching
4 Servings
200
Until tomorrow. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment