Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Shelley: Day 9- Olive Garden. . .So stupid, but also yum!

Image result for olive garden breadsticks

It's day nine and I made such a rookie move. We had some helpers assist us in moving our play-set out of our old backyard and to thank them for their efforts I decided to provide Olive Garden for dinner. It's easy, yummy, and fairly universally acceptable to both children and adults alike. 

I placed my order without really thinking. I ordered the stuff I like and lots of breadsticks! As part of the order I got a 1/2 gallon of that amazing Zupa Toscana.  I love that stuff but it's 220 cals for 8oz which is not very much. I'm a volume girl.  To not get too tempted I have to keep me psychologically happy, and that means lots of veggies and calorie cheap fruits. Thankfully, when I got there, I realized my error and asked for a single to-go portion of their minestrone soup (220 cals total for 16 ounces). 

One of my best tips is if in doubt find a clear broth soup, veggie is all the better. It's hard to rack up too many calories like that. Then I just had to ignore those amazing smelling breadsticks. I didn't allow myself to have one until just before bed so I couldn't have more than one and I ate it super slowly to enjoy the flavor. One of the best parts of a low cal approach to weight loss is you don't have give anything up. You just have less. 

I am in the zone! Everyday gets better. Seriously guys, soooo glad we're doing this!

BMR CALC: 1,866-1,245= 621 Calorie Deficit!  Going strong!

Here's what I ate today: 
Budget
1,651
Food
1,245
Exercise
-
Net
1,245
Under
406
Breakfast: 239
Blackforest Ham
5 Ounces
175
Blueberries
112 Grams
64
Lunch: 420
Meatballs, Three
1 Piece
140
Dinner: 360
Soup, Minestrone
2 Each
220
Snacks: 226
Cream Cheese
2 Teaspoons
33
Blueberries
120 Grams
68
Blackberries, Grams
73 Grams
31
Raspberries
92 Grams
46
Andy's mint
1 Piece
25
Until tomorrow. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment