Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Shelley: Day 3 - Blenders Rule!

Image result for blendtec blender image
I was on nothing but solid ground until this evening. I made a rookie error. Cannon got hungry and we were out and about so I stopped by Subway for him, I got me something too - healthy choice, just not the best timing.  I try not to eat dinner until 5:30pm or later or I get the munchies.  Well, it was only 4:30pm and I definitely paid the price. I figured I'd be hungry so I was careful to have them take our the extra bread, chose turkey and only salt, pepper and mustard for the topping so it let me a touch of wiggle room for later. 

I ended up needing it and made a new smoothie. Earlier today, I sliced and froze bananas in individual baggies so I can calculate the calories when I use them in smoothies. I tried to make the smoothie I made tonight mostly ice so I was hydrating. I did 2 cups ice, 1 banana, 4 Tablespoons of 1% milk, and 2 tsp of peanut butter.  It was great! It gave me a lot of volume and took me a while to chip away at. I still have some left for tonight. 

I'm dying to know how you guys are doing! I stayed on track but it was a bit more effort this afternoon to keep myself from splurging. I made tortellini for my kids and it looked soooooo gooooood! I did the math and one was 34 calories so I ate it and stopped there, mostly, because of this blog. So thanks for keeping me motivated!

I weighed myself this morning and was down more than 4lbs but I'm waiting to update my ticker until later this week. I want to make sure it's real and not just water. But still feels good!

Today's BRM Calc: 1,899-1,211= 688 Deficit YAY!! 3,800 calories=1lb

Below is what I ate today:

Budget
1,685
Food
1,211
Exercise
-
Net
1,211
Under
474
Breakfast: 233
Blueberries
55 Grams
31
Raspberries
53 Grams
27
Blackforest Ham
5 Ounces
175
Lunch: 429
Blueberries
110 Grams
63
Beef, Round Roast, Broiled
5 1/2 Ounces
366
Dinner: 270
Snacks: 279
Random Snitching
1/2 Serving
25
Peanut Butter, Creamy
2 Teaspoons
47
Milk, 1%, w/ Vitamin A & D
4 Tablespoons
28
Strawberries, Whole
1/2 Cup
23
Until tomorrow. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment