Monday, March 25, 2019

Shelley: Day 15 - Cheat Day!

Image result for chocolate

It's day 15 and I've been doing really well but with hormones and such, it's been a battle.  Then I realized that because I didn't take my "night off" last week I'd been hard knuckling for too long. I don't go crazy on my night off, but it is a release valve on the control. If I don't indulge once in a while, I can get a little nutty, lose my mind and eat a whole tray of sugar cookies (real experience). So today, I decided to relax my standards a bit. I am still under my BMR for the day but I got pretty close:).  

I have had a few treats, including 2 Tbsp of frosting. I needed the let up and it will make tomorrow easier to be on task. At least I hope so:).

We got our grill today so I grilled up some chicken and veggies and it was so yummy! I think we'll be going through a bit of a grilling phase for a while.  

Today's BMR CAL: 1,866-1,518= 348 Calorie Deficit Today. Not my best, but I needed it!

Here's what I ate today:
Budget
1,632
Food
1,518
Exercise
-
Net
1,518
Under
114
Breakfast: 224
Blackforest Ham
4 Ounces
140
Blueberries
80 Grams
46
Lunch: 411
Sauce, Tzatziki
1 Each
50
Cheese, Feta, Crumbled
2 Tablespoons
50
Bread, Pita, White
1/4 Each
41
Frosting, Cream Cheese
2 Tablespoons
100
Dinner: 446
Onions, Grilled
1 Each
22
Snacks: 437
Random Snitching
7 Servings
350
Ruby Cacao Bar
1/8 Package
60
Until tomorrow. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment